This is the weekend you have been looking forward to for months. You have been organizing the other vendors and making sure that the space is completely ready. With a vendor who plans to sell the items from her clothing boutique, another vendor who is going to demonstrate her the cleaning products that she sells, and several vendors who will be selling jewelry, crafts, and other unique items, the Open House weekend is sure to be a favorite among the residents of the small town.
Although other people have hosted events that are similar, you hope that the time you have spent planning the marketing pieces will help you create a seasonal event that will have a following and returning customers bringing more of their friends and family members. From the custom retail displays that you have designed for the event to the individual free standing signs for each of the vendors, your goal is capture the visitors’ attention and their cash.
Could Custom Signs in Clean, Professional Indoor Sign Stands Help You Market You Custom Retail Displays?
Our eyes are constantly in motion. Even when we do not realize it, we are always scanning our surroundings, often reading the signs that most catch our attention. Why else do remember where a dry cleaner is even if we have never taken any clothes there? Why else do we know how to navigate new spaces as if they are places we have visited many times? The right kind of glass door signs, for instance, can alert a customer to a sale on products that they otherwise might not have considered. Deli meat signs, if they are strategically placed, can alert a customer to a product that they have never tried before.
Consider some of the ways that your marketing techniques, including custom retail displays can help you sell more of your goods and services:
- Consumers are exposed to an average of 3,000 promotional messages and ads every day.
- Merchandise with a sign outsells merchandise without a sign by as much as 20%, according to a Brigham Young University study.
- Even full priced merchandise typically performs as much as 18% better with signage than full priced merchandise that does not include a sign.
- Six out of 10 purchases in a store can be classified as impulse buys. Buys that are often made because of a well placed and well designed sign.
- 16% of unplanned purchases were due to a display noticed while shopping, according to a 2014 Mass Merchant Study.